Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Take a moment to enter our new BBQ contest here for a chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card! The contest ends on June 30th, so don't delay!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Greetings folks! We are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Walmart to give away a $400.00 gift card through a contest!

The contest is only available to residents of the United States, and if you are, there is no limit to how long you need to be registered on the site to participate.

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend $400.00 at Walmart to help improve your barbecue?

To be entered in the drawing you need to include links to the actual products you would choose. So, what's on your shopping list?

This contest will run until June 30th. At that time, we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have 1 day to message me with contact information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be have to be selected.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway by responding to the posted question with your links to products from Walmart's site.

What Would You Choose?

Perhaps you're partial to the multi-tasking? You might appreciate the
RevoAce Dual Fuel Gas/Charcoal Combo!

Enjoy the best of both! Are you a grilling aficionado that appreciates the taste that some say can only be achieved cooking over charcoal, or do you prefer the convenience and flavors of grilling with gas? The discussion about which is better has been going on for many years and likely will continue for many more. From our thinking both sides are right, and we wonder why you should have to choose one over the other. With this large Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill you can have both with lots of space to grill how you want, when you want, to achieve the results you want. This spacious grill has a total of 557 square inches of cooking space that can accommodate 32 burgers (16 per side) at once and an additional 188 square inches of warming space. As an added convenience, the grill includes a gas-powered side burner that can be used to prepare your favorite sauces or a whole host of other dishes. The RevoAce Dual Fuel Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill is a great choice for your outdoor cooking needs.

Wanting to be a burger artist? You may want the appropriate tools! How about these Expert Grill Stainless Steel Soft Grip set?

Master the grill with the Expert Grill Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Barbecue Tool Set. Built with soft-grip plastic handles to provide superior comfort during cooking, these tools are made with stainless steel for a long life of reliable use in all seasons. Inside the hard shell case, the set includes a pair of tongs for flipping and picking-up vegetables, chicken legs, wings, and thighs, and a wide variety of other grilled foods, a fork for turning small foods and sausages and hot dogs as well as testing the doneness of meats, and a spatula that features a serrated edge that cuts and slots to allow juices to drip away from flipped, turned, or served a basting brush, grill cleaning brush, and four skewers. The Expert Grill Stainless Steel Grip Outdoor Cooking Barbecue Tool Set makes a perfect gift for pit-masters and beginning grillers alike. These grill tools are dishwasher safe to make them easy to care for and maintain.

Not sure what flavor to add? Maybe give Webber Smoking Dry Rub a try?

Add flavor to meats with Weber Smoking and Barbecuing Dry Rub. It's easy to use and can enhance meals for the family or on special occasions. This Weber dry smoking rub creates a rich framework to enhance the flavor of favorite dishes. It's suitable for use on its own or layered with additional flavors. This dry rub is gluten-free so it can be served with peace of mind. Use it for pork, poultry, steak and much more. The 15.25 oz shaker makes it simple to sprinkle across foods and it can be stored in a cabinet until needed.

What are you waiting for? Head on over to Walmart Grills and Outdoor Cooking to start your shopping list now and enter your response to this giveaway!

EmailSignatureLogo_tosize.png

Sponsored by: Walmart
Making your life a little easier, so you can live a little better.

·
Administrator
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, although I am NOT eligible for this giveaway, I wanted to give my own shopping list as an example for you for how to enter.

I am working on improving my BBQ skills!

The Royal Gourmet Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker
35 Piece BBQ Tool Set
McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Seasoning

Make sure to add links to the products on your shopping list!

Seriously, get on this giveaway! Do it now, and don't forget that some generations 1 & 2 have removable picnic tables in the cargo area floors :cool:

- Dan

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
4,069 Posts
Reactions: SVTfocusO3

·
Premium Member
2017 CRV EX AWD
1,578 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CRV AWD
1,027 Posts

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
4,069 Posts
Hi everyone! Don't forget that this is a drawing/contest that might land a $400 gift card in you hands!

As stated in the contest rules, all you have to do is tell us:

To be entered in the drawing you need to include links to the actual products you would choose. So, what's on your shopping list?

Unfortunately, it is only available to US residents.

Come on folks, it only take a few minutes to post your answer to the question:

Edit to add: Just to make it clear, this post is NOT an entry.

JB

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 148193

Greetings folks! We are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Walmart to give away a $400.00 digital gift card through a contest!

The contest is only available to residents of the United States, and if you are, there is no limit to how long you need to be registered on the site to participate.

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

This contest will run until June 30th. At that time, we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have 1 day to message me with contact information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be have to be selected.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway by responding to the posted question with your links to products from Walmart's site.

What Would You Choose?

View attachment 148194

Enjoy the best of both! Are you a grilling aficionado that appreciates the taste that some say can only be achieved cooking over charcoal, or do you prefer the convenience and flavors of grilling with gas? The discussion about which is better has been going on for many years and likely will continue for many more. From our thinking both sides are right, and we wonder why you should have to choose one over the other. With this large Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill you can have both with lots of space to grill how you want, when you want, to achieve the results you want. This spacious grill has a total of 557 square inches of cooking space that can accommodate 32 burgers (16 per side) at once and an additional 188 square inches of warming space. As an added convenience, the grill includes a gas-powered side burner that can be used to prepare your favorite sauces or a whole host of other dishes. The RevoAce Dual Fuel Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill is a great choice for your outdoor cooking needs.

Wanting to be a burger artist? You may want the appropriate tools! How about these Expert Grill Stainless Steel Soft Grip set?

View attachment 148195

Master the grill with the Expert Grill Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Barbecue Tool Set. Built with soft-grip plastic handles to provide superior comfort during cooking, these tools are made with stainless steel for a long life of reliable use in all seasons. Inside the hard shell case, the set includes a pair of tongs for flipping and picking-up vegetables, chicken legs, wings, and thighs, and a wide variety of other grilled foods, a fork for turning small foods and sausages and hot dogs as well as testing the doneness of meats, and a spatula that features a serrated edge that cuts and slots to allow juices to drip away from flipped, turned, or served a basting brush, grill cleaning brush, and four skewers. The Expert Grill Stainless Steel Grip Outdoor Cooking Barbecue Tool Set makes a perfect gift for pit-masters and beginning grillers alike. These grill tools are dishwasher safe to make them easy to care for and maintain.

View attachment 148196

Add flavor to meats with Weber Smoking and Barbecuing Dry Rub. It's easy to use and can enhance meals for the family or on special occasions. This Weber dry smoking rub creates a rich framework to enhance the flavor of favorite dishes. It's suitable for use on its own or layered with additional flavors. This dry rub is gluten-free so it can be served with peace of mind. Use it for pork, poultry, steak and much more. The 15.25 oz shaker makes it simple to sprinkle across foods and it can be stored in a cabinet until needed.

What are you waiting for? Head on over to Walmart Grills and Outdoor Cooking to start your shopping list now and enter your response to this giveaway!

Four hundred dollars would make my max out my camping experience with a portable outdoor smoker. I would be the envy of the camp.
Steve April
Arcadia CA

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 148193

Greetings folks! We are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Walmart to give away a $400.00 digital gift card through a contest!

What Would You Choose?

View attachment 148194

View attachment 148195

View attachment 148196

For camping I would be so happy to be able to get this thing:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Country-Smokers-The-Traveler-Portable-Wood-Pellet-Grill/572860654
Envy of the campsite.
Steve April, Arcadia CA

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,652 Posts

I use the Walmart card and the recycling funds of cashing in on the old one at the scrap yard.

I'll substitute for this one if I have to
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cuisinar...-Propane-Gas-Grill-with-Side-Burner/273331077
Enjoy the BBQ food I cooked up on my old one If I win you all be the overlay in the video.
Your Volunteered Staff Fish

Or I find a trashed BBQ

1 - 20 of 22 Posts