Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Apples and oranges. Where is the CRV's real competition? Sportage is the only one in that class. Surely not Jaguar, Acadia and Q7.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Clearly Autoguide forgot to get out a micrometer and measure those "excessive gaps" on the CR-V.. Just kidding, you have seen that crazy thread about that.
I spent over 40 years in the auto industry and know too much about cars. I refuse to put up with a car that has issues, handles badly or depreciates like crazy. That is why there is a '17 CR-V Touring and a '15 Fit EX-L in our garage. We love them both.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Clearly Autoguide forgot to get out a micrometer and measure those "excessive gaps" on the CR-V.. Just kidding, you have seen that crazy thread about that.
I spent over 40 years in the auto industry and know too much about cars. I refuse to put up with a car that has issues, handles badly or depreciates like crazy. That is why there is a '17 CR-V Touring and a '15 Fit EX-L in our garage. We love them both.
HA! You made my day.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like like the CRV a lot also.. except for the excessive panel gaps.

Wife loves it, except would have loved it even more w/Heated Steering wheel & Pano Roof

1 - 10 of 10 Posts