Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. A 2016 EX-L is replacing a 2001 Volvo; with a car that old and costly to get serviced, I learned a lot of DIY! My go-to for parts was a place called FCP Euro: good website, good mix of OEM and aftermarket parts, reasonable prices on parts and shipping, decent return policy; they even had some of their own how-to videos.

Can you recommend a similar parts place for Honda? I'm in NJ, which made FCP a quick ship since they are in CT; but that isn't really critical these days. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 CRV EXL AWD, 14 CRV EXL AWD
2,195 Posts
Agree with DeadstockNYC, any of those suppliers are OEM and cheaper than your local dealer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
https://www.hondapartscheap.com
OEM only. Shipping is not cheap so you want to order a few items. GREAT prices compared to any dealership in my (greater Seattle) area. Again, factor in the shipping$$.
On a $64 order it was $13.50 shipping, $3.99 "handling". And it was still WAY cheaper than any local dealership. Now that's good pricing!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Collegehillshonda and hondapartsnow look identical? I ordered few hours ago. Used both hondapartsnow and hondapartscheap. hondapartsnow was 2% + cheaper. Shipping 6-7% cheaper. But, they wanted 10% Sales Tax. Hit "Enter" on Hondapartscheap. Order was $156.75 Total with ship and handling was $175.77
Hondapartsnow Order with Ship and Tax was $9 more.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Collegehillshonda and hondapartsnow look identical? I ordered few hours ago. Used both hondapartsnow and hondapartscheap. hondapartsnow was 2% + cheaper. Shipping 6-7% cheaper. But, they wanted 10% Sales Tax. Hit "Enter" on Hondapartscheap. Order was $156.75 Total with ship and handling was $175.77
Hondapartsnow Order with Ship and Tax was $9 more.
Sometimes cheaper than all with collegehills on their ebay store and wait for a 15% coupon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts