Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2016 Honda CR-V last January, the 50000 mile service in August was over a 500$ and now in Dec at 56000 it's another over 500$. Please tell me this isn't the normal avg maintenance for this car!!!

I moved from a Lexus to the CR-V to save money, so far its been more expensive. The service has been at Pohanka Honda of Chantilly.

Is there a better place to get service that I can trust at or near Herndon VA? Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
what'd they do? replace the tranny and dual pump fluid? heck even in Cincinnati, that job only cost me 200 bucks at the dealer. Can you scan your invoices from both services?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I got a 2016 Honda CR-V last January, the 50000 mile service in August was over a 500$ and now in Dec at 56000 it's another over 500$. Please tell me this isn't the normal avg maintenance for this car!!!

I moved from a Lexus to the CR-V to save money, so far its been more expensive. The service has been at Pohanka Honda of Chantilly.

Is there a better place to get service that I can trust at or near Herndon VA? Thanks!
break that down over the time you’ve had the car.
guaranteed everything on your lexus would be almost double the honda
brakes, pads, fluid flush,diff etc

if you feel the need that $500 is alot for a 4/5 yr old car then maybe you should lease with a service plan included

also listing what was actually done instead of just the cost might help....

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm leasing a 2016 with 50,000 km on it . my highest service bills are usually when the brake inspection / servicing is part of the oil change and even those come in under 300$ canadian .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts