Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my new 2014 CRV EXL AWD last month. I traded a 2005 Accord V6 SE Coupe that I really liked, only problem is I needed more room and traction on icy / snowy roads in the Pacific Northwest. So far I am very happy with my purchase I got a great price for both my trade in and the CRV. Good bye to my old trusted friend, hello to my new family member CRV. :cool:

I have been lurking on the site since last month and that brings up a concern I have about the cold start-up noise that I keep reading about. So far I have not experienced the noise on my CRV and hopefully I won't. With Honda's reputation for quality I would have thought this to be a non issue however, from what I have been reading there is potential for major disappointment. I sure hope Honda resolves the issue soon.

Anyway I really do like my new CRV and I hope it lasts a long time without issues.

I look forward to participation on the CRV Forum, it seems like a friendly and informative group.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Post some pics when you get a chance. I was a long time Accord owner also and made the switch to the CR-V this past summer. Hopefully you won't have the startup or TPMS issues.

Best of luck with the V. Enjoy it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts