Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new CRV today!

I've been busy all day, so have only driven half a mile.
Might go outside and look at it this evening though!

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Congratulations!

Got my new CRV today!

I've been busy all day, so have only driven half a mile.
Might go outside and look at it this evening though!
Congratulations and good luck with your new V!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today I had my first real opportunity to drive around.
I have to say, I love it!

Now it needs a clean before I take some pictures :)

My two year old daughter loves being high up and the big glass roof.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Scenery!

Pictures? Pictures? :)
Congratulations, Hughesy.

By why do so many ask for pictures? Everyone here knows what they look like, don't they? :confused:
Hey the guy lives in a cornfield. Cornfields are something like not being the lead dog in the dogsled team...the scenery never changes.

Which btw Red, I have never seen any pix of your red v's in the cornfield.

I spent 7 months in Illinois (Rantoul) in 1970--hosted by Uncle Sam. I can understand why you like scenery.

Below is a picture of my V taken from the Kissing Bridge in Waterford, Erie County, Pennsylvania. The green things are called trees and will generally grow on a piece of ground that is not planted in corn after 5 years.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Congratulations, Hughesy.

By why do so many ask for pictures? Everyone here knows what they look like, don't they? :confused:
Of course we know what your CR-V looks like! We want some local-to-you scenery in the background. It lets members around the world see places they may never get a chance to see.

Actually, they don't really look all alike. Honda makes different parts for different markets. 97-2001 European models got a cool front bumper with built-in spots for round fog lights. North America got a plain bumper and they stuck giant fog lights on the top of the bumper.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Very True!

Of course we know what your CR-V looks like! We want some local-to-you scenery in the background. It lets members around the world see places they may never get a chance to see.

Actually, they don't really look all alike. Honda makes different parts for different markets. 97-2001 European models got a cool front bumper with built-in spots for round fog lights. North America got a plain bumper and they stuck giant fog lights on the top of the bumper.
Check out Alpine photos from Moreton Bay near Brisbane Australia:

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1182

Also remember the discussion that was generated in this thread.

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722

Then there were the pics of the black V from North Carolina last summer that, alas, we never heard from again...

Photos are neat.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I didn't have any digital pics of the V's, so here is a summer pic doing something I love. The cornfield would be to the upper left of the pic, about 15 miles away...

We do have trees. :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Here is the cornfield, with a stunning sunset from just a few days ago. European members, please try to upstage this one! I need some additional good reasons why I have to visit Europe, especially Germany and Ireland - ancestors are from there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts