1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice pics. Next thing you know she's gonna be asking for the keys to the 'V! :D

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
What car you got at the foot of the driveway? Some sort of raised mud demon?

I never thought of letting my brother in law (who is 5) even come near my car, only because he's a jerk, and I can tell, and he always wants to help, but he does it so strangely, and he's such a little jerk, that I don't let him.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What car you got at the foot of the driveway? Some sort of raised mud demon?
that is one of my blazers
i am a pic wh*re so here you go
this is the lifted one..

and this is the lowered one

I never thought of letting my brother in law (who is 5) even come near my car, only because he's a jerk, and I can tell, and he always wants to help, but he does it so strangely, and he's such a little jerk, that I don't let him.
yeah i kept a eye on her since it was her first time doing this..

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Too low for my tastes but the sunroof... I will stare at that for a while.

I had a Jimmy, same body style, it died, and literally blew up...

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be some sort of support in those fender wheel wells? Where did it all go? :confused: I've been thinking of lowering the V, but no air bags or slammin it for me. I guess the only way it could be lower is if you flipped it upside down.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Isn't there supposed to be some sort of support in those fender wheel wells? Where did it all go? :confused: I've been thinking of lowering the V, but no air bags or slammin it for me. I guess the only way it could be lower is if you flipped it upside down.
everything was removed or relocated..
no money or time was spent under the hood so it is nasty

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Holy crap! Did you remove the electronic 4wd to shove those up there that high? It looks like an engine directly attached to wheels. I am thouroughly enjoying this. Do the rear wheels go into the passenger trunk as well?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Holy crap! Did you remove the electronic 4wd to shove those up there that high? It looks like an engine directly attached to wheels. I am thouroughly enjoying this. Do the rear wheels go into the passenger trunk as well?
the rear doors had to be tubbed to clear the wheels...and yes the rear is tubbed as well...

you guys never seen anything like this before??

and the truck was 2wd from the start so its not more then a s10 in the front

1 - 18 of 18 Posts