Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I recently got a 1998 CR-V LX 5MT a month ago, and I've been enjoying it since! recently owned a 1996 Acura Integra DB7 for 3 years but it was stolen a little while ago, now to find the vehicle returned to my house with a stolen catalytic converter and some of my tools that I idiotically kept inside (lesson learned). Other than the small rant, I plan on keeping this beauty for a long time. Mileage is quite low for its age compared to the ones I've seen selling on posts. Recently replaced the thermostat, I was planning to do a heater core flush but I didn't have time; had the hoses off and everything, while taking off the heater core hoses i kinked the tubing on the heater core because the damn things were super tight. My fault for rushing and using a pair of pliers to pull them out (oh man). Next up is the timing belt, water pump and seals! will get that done sometime soon, hopefully before Christmas. I don't have any information from all the service records that I have regarding a timing belt replacement from the old owner and it's way past due. Other than that I plan on doing little things here and there to this vehicle, the start of this beautiful daily driver(for the time being)'s journey begins!
CR-V (2).JPG

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That's a clean looking ride you've got there! Keep us posted on your adventures and progress with the car. And have fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts