Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I recently got a 1998 CR-V LX 5MT a month ago, and I've been enjoying it since! recently owned a 1996 Acura Integra DB7 for 3 years but it was stolen a little while ago, now to find the vehicle returned to my house with a stolen catalytic converter and some of my tools that I idiotically kept inside (lesson learned). Other than the small rant, I plan on keeping this beauty for a long time. Mileage is quite low for its age compared to the ones I've seen selling on posts. Recently replaced the thermostat, I was planning to do a heater core flush but I didn't have time; had the hoses off and everything, while taking off the heater core hoses i kinked the tubing on the heater core because the damn things were super tight. My fault for rushing and using a pair of pliers to pull them out (oh man). Next up is the timing belt, water pump and seals! will get that done sometime soon, hopefully before Christmas. I don't have any information from all the service records that I have regarding a timing belt replacement from the old owner and it's way past due. Other than that I plan on doing little things here and there to this vehicle, the start of this beautiful daily driver(for the time being)'s journey begins!
Vehicle Car Snow City car Mode of transport

1 - 6 of 6 Posts