Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Just bought my first Honda and CR-V yesterday. First new automobile in 16 years and I know it's only been 1 day but I am excited. Bought the LX model in Kona Coffee brown and it's a beauty. I'm sure I'll be on the forum looking for answers and help over the next several years and the forums looks like it has a lot go nice, helpful and knowledgable members. Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend.

·
Registered
2007 EX-L with Navigation.
610 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I bought my CRV last November and it was my first new automobile in 37 years! Can you believe that! Holy Smoke, huh!

I managed to hold on to my Chevrolet Nova bought brand new in 1977. So, I went from a carborated engine with a heater, a/c, radio and wind shield wipers to a top of the line CRV-EX-L that had heated leather seats/ defrosted outside mirrors, back up camera, talking navigation, Sirius XM radio, moon roof, wiper and defoster on back window, cruise control, etc. When I first test drove the CRV I was totally overwhelmed! Whoaaaa, but in a good way. What an experience! LOVE my CR-V (2007).

Please share pictures, fellow CR-V owners here love to see pictures including myself. What year is your CRV? The Coffee Kona is an attractive looking CRV. Ahhhh, enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts