Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Mini SUV

Hi everyone. I just purchased a 2003 Honda CRV so I thought I would join up with this forum to start learning how to work on it. Pretty happy with the old boy, but I'm sure it's going to have things that need work. Getting the entire under carriage Zeibarted in a month or so. Doing some tweaking of my own here shortly (buff up the cloudy headlamp covers, clean up battery terminals, etc.). I'm also getting it into the shop to have them give it a thorough check over. Just want to know up front what issues or concerns it may have. There's no rust on any of the doors/ hinges / etc. Overall the body seems great, but of course it's a Michigan vehicle so there are some rust issues here and there.

Anyway, I hope I can get some help here and learn how to do a few things on my own. Thanks :)

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The body on your V seems to be in very good shape. Did it come with it's maintenance history?

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard! I agree with Coastie05 the body is in great shape. Happy Motoring! Ziebart is one of the best place take your vehicle. I have good success with them.

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,988 Posts
No it did not. Although I do know it only had one owner (one of the pluses in the decision making process).
Since you don't have the maintenance history, I would start changing all the fluids.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dealer had a full oil change not long before I bought it. I am planning on checking everything else whenever I get a day off, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.