Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

New CR-V owner here, but not new to Hondas. More specifically, the K-series engine. I also own a 2005 Acura RSX. I really like the reliability of Honda, so when it came time to shop for something bigger, I decided to keep it in the Honda family. Plus it just felt familiar/comfortable when I test drove it.

Anyway, here it is: 2009 EX with ~84k miles. Looking forward to learning more about CR-Vs on the forum!

3d23dc145e6c4d17bb48051063bb6c29.jpg
acb58826f2794277930d73f0b08b5ce4.jpg
f259cf9f6a484ba396ff5aabf997f76c.jpg
f0179dd01a94466c9f1fe46942607ca6.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice. time for upgrades
Yup, owned it one week and already upgrading :D Put in a K&N drop in filter, tinted the front windows, and got some weathertech digitalfit floor mats on order!

Down the road mods include HID retrofit headlights, navi HU & backup camera, and maybe OEM fog lights.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Glad to have you join us. That is one sweet ride you found! Looks like brand new. : )

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congratulations! 3rd generation CRV's are just lovely! Beautiful looking car.

Is it silver or a golden color? With the light reflecting, just can't quite see the color.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations! 3rd generation CRV's are just lovely! Beautiful looking car.

Is it silver or a golden color? With the light reflecting, just can't quite see the color.
It's silver, Alabaster Silver Metallic to be specific :)

It's in excellent condition, that's why I jumped on it when I saw it. Outside is very good, just a few scratches and chips that goes with a car with its age/mileage. Nothing really noticeable unless you're looking for them. The interior is spotless. Definitely a well kept vehicle. Also loved the black interior as most of the ones I looked at were grey (and not well kept).

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
548 Posts
It's silver, Alabaster Silver Metallic to be specific :)

It's in excellent condition, that's why I jumped on it when I saw it. Outside is very good, just a few scratches and chips that goes with a car with its age/mileage. Nothing really noticeable unless you're looking for them. The interior is spotless. Definitely a well kept vehicle. Also loved the black interior as most of the ones I looked at were grey (and not well kept).

Thanks all for the warm welcome!
I agree, I like the black interior too. My honey has black and beige interior and a golden color on the outside called Borrego Beige Metallic. Your beautiful CRV looks very similar to mine. The way the light is reflecting off of your car I wasn't sure. Well, it appears that you got a heck of a deal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts