Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am a newbie CR-V owner as of 08/24/2015.
Mine black pearl is '15 Executive AWD equipped with 1.6lt Earth Dreams diesel and 9 speed at zf transmission.

I am always open to assist you from Turkey.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome! Give us a report on your new CR-V. No diesels or 9 speed transmissions here in the states for Honda. Cheers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car weighs about 1750kilograms and 1.6lt diesel works under the bullet which sounds weak but honda has mastered in downsizing that produces 160hp and 350nm.

Zf 9 speed AT plays a big role to keep consumption low about 6.0lt/100km(announced 4.9lt/100km on highway drive). My car is at 650th km and avarage is about 7.5lt/100km, special thanks to traffic jam in Istanbul rated as one of the worst.

Since it is an awd 1st gear ratio is like offroader gear that shifts too short, in sports mode I think it starts from 2nd gear. Also the car reaches top speed (200km/h) at 8th gear instead of 9th.

·
Vendor
435 Posts
Hello and welcome on board! Great to have you join us. Share with us some pictures of your CR-V when you have a chance, I'm sure it looks beautiful. May it provide unlimited fun and unhampered travel across all terrains for as long as you two are together. Enjoy the time behind its wheel!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Nice pictures! Fine looking CR-V!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone, i am now looking for hacking infortainment systems moving restriction , remote start and fcw and cmbs radar upgrade.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Looks very good. Nice comparison shot there with a gen3. We dont get the diesel here and I bet it must have good low end torque.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts