Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello , first at all i are new on this forum and not so good with my pc, so please fotgive my bad english, i'am from Holland in thje south and drive a customade CRV 2000

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Beast said:
hello , first at all i are new on this forum and not so good with my pc, so please fotgive my bad english, i'am from Holland in thje south and drive a customade CRV 2000
Welcome!

Could you post a picture of your V with some of those beautiful Holland flowers and windmills or some other landmark? We would love to see your V.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really would do that but i do not know how to put it in here , so maybe somebody can give directions to put pictures in here

·
Registered
522 Posts
Beast,
Become a member on one of the free picture hosting sites like Webshots, or PhotoBucket, or ImageShack, or several others.
Then insert the link to your image between

I use VillagePhotos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go to try it and make a lot of pictures of my CRV, changes i made on my CRV
left and right exhaustsystem, bullbar, sidesteps, extra lights with angel eyes, color is sparkling yellow, 18 inch rims tyres are 245/50/18, dark windows only not in front, roofdvd/tv inside, captainchairs, backwindow with sandblasted figur off bulldog, roofrails, selfmade decoration on sparetyre cover [skull with hondalogo with bones and a lot other things, a friend is come to help me to place pictures on line.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
so after a long time back on the forum, wel a lot has change on my CRV, next week i go to try put pictures on the forum:)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Pictures make us happy...

Welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts