Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just joined the CR-V club this past Monday with a 2011 black EX-L and so far I LOVE it! But, coming over from owning a jeep wrangler I am used to tinkering with my toys. I really like the halo headlights, and wondered if anyone had seen any for the 2011 yet? Then of course I would need some cool tail lights as well, so anybody seen any of those yet either? I have googled but I can't find anything for a 2011 and being new to CR-Vs I don't know the compatibility between years. So any help is appreciated! Hope to be posting for years to come with questions!

·
Registered
95 Posts
The older years should fit the new 2011. I haven't seen led tail lights, but I see the headlights on eBay. I think I remember seeing the "black" housing ones with semi-blue halo lights for about $250-300/pair. It looks VERY VERY nice from the pics. I thought about getting it, but changed my mind since I already put in HIDs.

·
Registered
36 Posts
if anyone installs the halo ccfl lights off ebay, can they post pics and their experience? Really curious about the quality....

Speedline sells Honda OEM projectors, but at $700 seem quite pricey...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts