Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 SE. I want these headlights. They are projector headlights with halos around the low and high beam. What do you guys think?
Here's the link: jdmautolights.com/honda-0206-halo-projecter-headlights-p-972.html?osCsid=12bd2e51d05ea451e3f1c6adc4c1fd42

·
Registered
693 Posts
Are you opposed to paying someone? I can recommend someone that does good work. YOu can take a look at the HID thread. I post pix of my headlights. I don't do it for you but i recommend going on hidplanet to check out the diy section

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I have a brand new set of OEM Honda headlamps for an 05-06 in the boxes if your interested. That way you can have the new ones retrofitted and have something in your vehicle yet while its being done.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a brand new set of OEM Honda headlamps for an 05-06 in the boxes if your interested. That way you can have the new ones retrofitted and have something in your vehicle yet while its being done.
Hey Honda4Life. Final question. Are you parting out your 05 or 06 CRV? Thanks.

BiGDaddY

·
Registered
104 Posts
To get some ideas, I know there are guys here who did retrofit their headlights. Just try to use the search function. Mine are pre-assembled halo headlights that I ordered from Oracle Lights|4WO and so far I have no problems with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts