Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently acquired a 2013 CR-V w/Navigation and are very pleased with the vehicle. One troublesome part is Handsfree operation with our Tracfone Motorola EX124g ... we can link the phone and initiate a call via the Handsfree link but are unable to connect and talk. Cannot receive a call at all. Vehicle does work with other smartphones. I've gone over this with Honda tech help and they verified set up was correct. Of course they reiteriate that they haven't tested with Tracfone, etc. I haven't bothered talking to Tracfone as I don't want to waste time. Now --

Does anyone have experience with a successful Handsfree connection with a Tracfone (any flavor) ... thanks in advance for your help

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same problem here...2012 exl w/o nav & Motorola Tracfone W376g. When I try to answer an incoming call, it hangs up on the caller. If you figure it out, please post back.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had a Net10 Motorola EX124g (basically the same as Tracfone) also and had issues with it as well. Really never liked the EX124g and switched over to a Samsung T404g. The Samsung phone works fine with my 2012 EX. Can send and receive calls fine and it downloads my contact list to the car with no issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the information ... agree with you on the EX124G. Just ordered the Samsung ... hopefully it'll perform.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And amazingly it does work ... of course the first T404g I received was DOA but the second works just fine. Thanks to GreenMachine for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts