Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JB in AZ's 2018 Touring says: "Happy Birthday to Me!, Happy Birthday to Me!...today I am 1 year old. No cake please, I don't want to gain any weight, as I am happy with the amount of fuel I am using, (averaging over 33 mpg). If I eat cake, I will get fat and use more gas.

I am writing this as JB told me he has taken a short break from the discussion here. I have 14,350 miles and just had my 2nd oil change yesterday. The dealer updated some of my software as I was getting an Auto High Beam problem message once or twice. JB said he is taking me in to get the tires rotated at Discount Tire for free on Monday.

I'm all ready for my second year!"

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.........I know a way you can loose 8lbs AND eat your cake too. LOL

·
Registered
653 Posts
JB in AZ's 2018 Touring says: "Happy Birthday to Me!, Happy Birthday to Me!...today I am 1 year old. No cake please, I don't want to gain any weight, as I am happy with the amount of fuel I am using, (averaging over 33 mpg). If I eat cake, I will get fat and use more gas.

I am writing this as JB told me he has taken a short break from the discussion here. I have 14,350 miles and just had my 2nd oil change yesterday. The dealer updated some of my software as I was getting an Auto High Beam problem message once or twice. JB said he is taking me in to get the tires rotated at Discount Tire for free on Monday.

I'm all ready for my second year!"
Beachpassport's EX responds to JB in AZ's Touring:

Happy birthday little brother. I know you came into the world with all the extra bling, but I'm older than you and I can tell you that there are many happy miles ahead. You've already traveled more miles than me, but don't you know, I'm going to age quite gracefully.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Congrats JBT on your first birthday:HighFive:
I just did a 5 hour cleaning job on mine, wow I was shocked at how it came out looking like the day I got her. Carpet vacuumed, leather cleaned and conditioned, three wash downs and the a complete wax job topped off with clay baring all the glass and then applying two coats of rain-X and polishing it to a shine. I even put on a coat of tire shine. You should treat your baby to one of these jobs, it amazing how nice she looks afterwards.

Rob

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,018 Posts
Happy B'day to the car. you're saying you know that is two punches. right? happy birthday

1 - 6 of 6 Posts