Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year from new CRV 2018 owner. Grateful for any advice. In shock with all new ways to drive vehicle, i.e. no keys! Can't check to see if car IS locked because touching handle reopens door if door was locked. I'll look for videos on learning. Can barely see out rear window; Will learn to view rear view SCREEN. - Took down rear headrests. WHERE best to keep HEADRESTS? (Console is weird and can't reach glove box.) This SUV had good ratings so I bought it.
Leather SEATS freezing cold this morning. (I'm used to cloth.) Smartest way/place to buy a SUNSHADE? Yesterday at dealership ordered cargo NET and dashboard cloth COVER. Was charged for the door edge GUARDS and "cup holder". $300 is excessive... Any other ALARM needs or way to FIND car if stolen? Why can't I have GRAY mats on a gray interior? Any ADVICE on anything CRV is appreciated. THANK YOU. Learning curve for a senior. Happy new year.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.