Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just joined here with a bit of an issue I'm having with my car. So about two weeks ago a mechanic exchanged our starter because it was making a weird ignition sound, he got rid of that but when we brought it home the D light started flashing and the car would start shifting hard when changing gears.
Took it back to him to have him check it out, after some seeing the codes he said the A solenoid was bad, we switched that one but still nothing. Ended up changing the B and C underneath and still nothing.
The car is drivable, I drove it for about half an hour and if I stay at one speed it runs smooth but it's just the shifting when changing gears and when accelerating gears it seems. Anyone have any idea what could have happened? The car was running fine before we swapped the starter. I appreciate any help thanks alot =D

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
5,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Crv4evaa!

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
11,794 Posts
That mechanic probably caused an issue (pulled a wire/connection apart?) Now he is just 'shot-gunning' the issue.

a close inspection of the wiring near the starter is the first place to look.

Tell us what codes he is seeing (or, go to and AutoZone and get 'em for us)

Post back, don't leave us hanging!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys so sorry it took me a while to post back here was pretty busy throughout the week but I got some code readings from autozone and this is what came up
P0135 HO2S SI HEATER CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION

P0141 HO2S B1 S2 HEATER CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION

P0962 CVT SPEED CHANGE CONTROL VALVE CIRCUIT LOW

P0970 CVT START CLUTCH PRESSURE CONTROL VALVE CIRCUIT LOW

P1731 SHIFT MALFUNCTION C
P0780 SHIFT MALFUNCTION

P0325 KNOCK SENSOR CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION

I'd appreciate any insight and help. I've replaced all the solenoid, A,Band C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts