Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this on my facebook feed:

Haven't seen it available anywhere else. Looks like its decent quality.

Has anyone ordered one of these? It's $99 with free shipping, but coming from china its sure to take weeks to arrive.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Piggybacking on your thread, in my 2017 CRV I hated the way the center console was set up, and bought this aftermarket replacement...

Now I have a 2020, and with the redesign the Autou doesn't work perfectly. The bottom part still fits in, but the top part doesn't. I can use the existing top tray, but it doesn't go down all the way. And I can't find anybody who is selling a replacement console organizer. Does anybody know of one?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
7,572 Posts
Came across this on my facebook feed:

Haven't seen it available anywhere else. Looks like its decent quality.

Has anyone ordered one of these? It's $99 with free shipping, but coming from china its sure to take weeks to arrive.
Since it is ABS plastic, stuff is going to move around if there is ANY unoccupied space. This is especially true of the back end of a CRV, which does exhibit enough g-force on turns to encourage stuff to move and roll in the cargo area a LOT.

I personally would never use any such item that did not have a rubber, or polyethylene, surface front and back because you need the contact friction offered to keep things from sliding around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im not really worried about cargo sliding around this organizer - as there isn't really any place for it to go.

It just looks like a decent design, and i'm wondering if anyone has tried it out yet.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Im not really worried about cargo sliding around this organizer - as there isn't really any place for it to go.

It just looks like a decent design, and i'm wondering if anyone has tried it out yet.
hmm seems it dropped to only $29 now.. If i could get from Amazon, i'd order it just to try it out, and just send back if i didnt like it. But coming from China, if it sucks your stuck with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts