Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am having a pretty good day I pissed off some lady the night before and was happy to see my car not keyed or scratched head to the gym and get a good spot right out front go in and the place was empty didn't have to wait for anything finally got out of the gym to head to class again car is fine so I decide to stop into Taco Bell and pick up some lunch I park my car square center between the lines the guy on my right is a little to the left I go in get my stuff come out and see him with his rear door open he closes it and I leave. I get to the parking lot walk away from the car look back and see a ding on the right rear panel :mad: the car was dirty so I used my waterbottle and got some of the dirt out of the way there is a tiny scratch which is gray (the car is silver). Anyway this is a small ding nothing to pay hundred's for so I am looking online and I see 2 products the Pops a dent and the Ding King. Here is my question A) do these products actually work and B) will it damage my car at all I am going to post pictures later I am still angry I seriously hate people I mean when I am parked close I put my hand on the outside and make sure I don't leave a ding or a scratch it takes .02 of a second out of my day and is a good thing to do but countless times I see some moron wing his door open and lean it against other peoples property sorry just really pissed because the right side of my car is flawless I mean straight from the factory and now its dinged :(

·
Registered
293 Posts
Try some polishing compound on it - but do not overdo it
Once my car did have some scratches some moron parked next to me put on it, and I was 100% sure I need paint job. Took it to body shop and $20 later it looked new. They called it color sanding, but I later talked to friend of mine and they just buffed it out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Use one of those dent companies. One here is called Dent Doctor. Has two rock dents on the rear wheel flair of my 911 and they removed them so well I could not find them. Seems to me it was about $50 per.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ding King

Well, some idiot ran me off the road a while back, and i had a few dents in the right back panel, i went to autozone and bought the ding king for around $20.00. The only suggestion i have when using the ding king is make sure that your car is not in direct sunlight, or is warm. Also, i would suggest using rubbing compound to clean your pain before you put the glue on. Overall, i was happy with the product. How big is your dent exactly?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts