Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering getting the Dent coverage that Honda is offering. What I am trying to figure out is what kind of dent does it have to be in order for it to be covered under this plan.

Are we talking about dents ranging from roughly the circumference of a dime to a softball (or larger???). And does it include touching up the paint if the dent has scratches?

Or am I just throwing money into the wind???

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
I am considering getting the Dent coverage that Honda is offering. What I am trying to figure out is what kind of dent does it have to be in order for it to be covered under this plan.

Are we talking about dents ranging from roughly the circumference of a dime to a softball (or larger???). And does it include touching up the paint if the dent has scratches?

Or am I just throwing money into the wind???

Something to keep in mind. This plan is offered by your dealer...Not Honda.

If you have an issue that they will not fix you will not just be able to drive down the street to another dealer and get it taken care of.

Read the fine print carefully. Chances are if you ever do need to get a dent or two taken care of it will likely be cheaper to pay the dent removal shop directly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts