Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this has been discussed before, but I am so annoyed by this that I wanted to highlight it again. 2015 EX AWD. Headlights - terrible. Not all of us live where there is a lot of ambient light. Turning a corner if there are no street lights is driving into complete darkness and hoping there is nothing there except road. And hoping there is road there, because I can't see that either. Even driving on the straight I feel like I have an oil lamp guiding my way. I love this car, but in order to avoid sporting the imprint of a deer or a jogger on my hood, I've had to run with my fog lights on. It works, but I've never had to do this before in order to be safe. There needs to be more side light. I think (hope) I can get the lights pointed higher by my garage. Currently they appear to be directed about 15 feet in front of the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im thinking about ordering the opt-7 LED lights.....I spoke with the company and they said they will work fine in my 15 EXL

·
Registered
128 Posts
In total areement,outside of the city they are useless, to light the tree tops and road signs
way down the road the high beems are great.I adjusted the high beems lower they now
show the road surface,the slightly lower low beems are just fine for city use,I plan on
changing up to Silverstar or what have you to help the high beem output..Hope it helps

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
No complaints with the headlights! Better than most.

Enjoy the ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts