Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello people; 13V It's getting colder here in Mass. and it's getting to be heat time. I put the mode to heat upper and lower but the upper heat is cool and the lower is good. I keep moving the temp. up but I have get close to 80 till the upper gets heat. That is wrong to me. Tell me how your 13V is in that mode please.
thanks
IBBY

·
Registered
2 Posts
Heat comes out the lower vents and AC comes out the upper vents. That is common in most cars.That is because hot air goes up and cold air goes down.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
hello people; 13V It's getting colder here in Mass. and it's getting to be heat time. I put the mode to heat upper and lower but the upper heat is cool and the lower is good. I keep moving the temp. up but I have get close to 80 till the upper gets heat. That is wrong to me. Tell me how your 13V is in that mode please.
thanks
IBBY
When you say "upper and lower" are you referring to the vents at the windshield and your feet or the dash vents and feet?

I've never checked to see if there is a temp difference from the different levels, I set the temp I want and don't think about it after that. We are in the low 40's for overnight temps so the heat is being used, I will have to check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts