Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring
49 Posts
Maybe Honda is just playing the "Find a Defect in a Brand New Car" game with its customers. The prize is a day trip to the nearest dealership.
Since my dealer happens to be one of my best friends & someone who (literally) could have the keys to my house, yeah, I'd consider it a prize. YMMV.

It's no accident that every vehicle listed in my signature was bought from the same dealership!

Reactions: Dimitrij

·
Premium Member
CRV-Hybrid EX (actually, my ex is a Prius)
96 Posts
It's no accident that every vehicle listed in my signature was bought from the same dealership!
Remarkable.

This CRV is my first, and probably my last Honda (if everything stays more or less on the same trajectory). I almost ended up buying a Honda in 2007 and 2015, but just couldn't convince myself that the cars I looked at had a good value for money. This CRV is largely accidental ")

·
Registered
2020 Sonic Grey Pearl CRV EX-L Hybrid
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Remarkable.

This CRV is my first, and probably my last Honda (if everything stays more or less on the same trajectory). I almost ended up buying a Honda in 2007 and 2015, but just couldn't convince myself that the cars I looked at had a good value for money. This CRV is largely accidental ")
What were you looking at in those years past? What makes you not want another? I'd love to hear your thoughts since you've had your CRV hybrid longer than I have.

·
Super Moderator
1,531 Posts
What were you looking at in those years past? What makes you not want another? I'd love to hear your thoughts since you've had your CRV hybrid longer than I have.
Not to be a killjoy, but can we keep this thread to the heated steering wheel issue please?

By all means, start another thread for said quoted discussion and take it from there 👍

21 - 24 of 24 Posts