Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have strange issue:

One day I noticed, that my heater control panel stopped working (even A/C and other buttons). I tested wiring acording manual, and everything seemed fine. So I changed the panel and it worked.
Next day I noticed, that my new control panel died again. I thing that there is some other component that burns my panel, but how to find it without burning new panels?

Also I should mention, that before that problem I installed audio amplifier, but I dont see how this is related, because its just two line wires and one remote control wire. The music player is wired properly through original wiring, there is no suspicious wires, that could short cut.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am not a believer in coincidence ;) If it was working fine before installing the amplifier I suspect something is related. It sounds like you have double-checked your wiring, but I'd look at it a 3rd time just in case. Also, perhaps some wiring was accidentally damaged installing the amp or maybe the amp is touching or pushing something causing a ground problem. Anyway, I'd look at the amp installation in general one more time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts