Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I got in my CR-V as usual we had a bit of ice accumulation in the windshield so proceeded to hit auto and turn the defrost up. Then after running for a couple of minutes noticed the ice on the back windshield too so hit the rear defrost button and the heat console went completely off. Also the heated seat controls no longer light up with their orange for when turned on and do not work. Radio and everything else still work fine. Anyone have any advice about what wrong and how to fix it?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yesterday I got in my CR-V as usual we had a bit of ice accumulation in the windshield so proceeded to hit auto and turn the defrost up. Then after running for a couple of minutes noticed the ice on the back windshield too so hit the rear defrost button and the heat console went completely off. Also the heated seat controls no longer light up with their orange for when turned on and do not work. Radio and everything else still work fine. Anyone have any advice about what wrong and how to fix it?
Check the fuses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts