Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi To all CR-V Owners

Just purchased my first Honda and 2009 CR-V EX 2.2 diesel. All good so far and looking forward to using it to pull my caravan.

All good so far. Just a couple of little issues.

1. Squeaky clutch. Been back to dealership and they've greased it all up. From the forum I feel this is a short term solution but let's see how it goes.

2. Auto lights. I've found that they are working but on very bright days they also come on. I can manually switch them off but then what's the point of the auto function. I asked the dealership about this and just got 'Yeah they do sometimes'. Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm aware that this isn't where to ask this so I'll apologise now but new to forums in general I was unsure where to look or post these questions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the CRV owners forum. Congrats on your new '09. Lots of useful information can be found here. The forum search bar can help you find answers to questions many times.

Although I have the Auto light feature on our CRV too, I seldom use it. I suppose I just want to be in charge and turn them on manually. So, I don't have that answer for you. Maybe someone else will offer up an answer.

Cheers!

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome to the club!
I read somewhere they are implementing the "always headlight on" on their new vehicles, especially on motorcycles for safety purposes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts