Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello the forum,

This is kind of a "backwards" post because while I have owned my CR-V I've never joined (couldn't get the Captcha to work to register). Now I'm preparing to sell my CR-V, and because it took me a while to find this exact combo (2005, AWD, manual trans, one owner, no winter), I thought it might be nice to give CR-V "afficianados" a crack at it before putting it on Craigslist where it will likely be just another car to a random buyer.

So to that end I borrowed a friend's computer and joined (that got me past the Captcha, which worked fine on his computer). But (and I know this sounds sooo stupid)... I can't find the Classifieds to sell an entire car! I see the "Trading Post," but that says it is for accessories and I don't see any whole cars in that section. When I click the various Classifieds links they brings me to the same accessories Trading Post.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Hi Dez Honda

PS: Thanks to the forum I was able to order a new OEM Honda driver's side sun visor and get it installed last year. (It had droop-itis.)

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,759 Posts
You have to participate in the forum significantly more than you have to qualify to see and post in the trading post.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
I doubt many cars would ever be sold on this forum, since it is worldwide and not so much local. But don't assume Craigslist won't be a good place to list it. I just bought my V a couple of months ago, but I was originally looking for an '05/06 AWD 5-speed manual. The only ones I could find were too beaten down, with high miles, or black, or with other issues, like dents, etc. I looked for 6 months, and finally gave up when I found a nice '07. I did find a decent Element, but it was also black, not a good thing in Texas. Aargh! There are a lot of manual Elements around here, but almost no CR-V's, and they are all high mileage. SO I'd say you will have no trouble finding it a good home if it's in good shape. You won't get a premium price for a 15-year old car, even with low miles, but you should be able to get a little bit more than the average automatic one if it presents well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.