Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year of owning a Mazda Miata I decided I needed something bigger and more fun which lead to me selling the Miata and running into what I own today, my beloved
2000 Honda CR-V 4x4 5-Speed.
147k miles, in good condition. I will post a pic in a bit. Only thing wrong is the trunk latch is heavily loose. and the front bumper was attempted to be fixed with bondo But none the less... The deal fell into my hands and now I couldn't be any more happier with my purchase. Looking forward to reading others post on mods and everything about the Cr-v inside and out. Thanks for reading

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Congrats patrick571 on your purchase and welcome to the best CR-V forum on the web. Lots of good info here to help you. Keep us posted on your progress!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Patrick571, I'm very interested to hear more. I've been driving Miatas for FIFTEEN YEARS! I've decided I need something with more capacity, something that can be both daily driver and bug-out vehicle and will probably be buying a 2000 CRV tomorrow. I've LOVED the Miatas so have a LOT of trepidation about the change but have read a lot of good about the CRVs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GOT IT! White, 2000 CR-V, auto trans. Got it Thursday. I'm looking forward to learning all about it and making it my own, as I did my Miata. I'm already finding there doesn't seem to be much of an aftermarket for these. Should I be looking at the Civic aftermarket? I'm hoping to get a mellow performance exhaust, possibly a CAI [if they are worth anything more than looks and noise] and possibly a small lift; already looking at the Old Man Emu kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats on the purchase! White is a beautiful color. I'm new to this Cr-v mod life too. All i've done is added some kickers subwoofers in the trunk. I plan on getting a guard rail in the front and a new exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts