Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello CRVOC. My Name is Ryan. I just started selling Hondas in Boston MA. I am thinking about leasing a CR-V AWD myself in the near future. I am here to explore peoples ownership experiences and provide information when I can. I have owned a few other Honda models.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a '13 and absolutely love it. I think it's a great all around vehicle. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome CR-V/Honda Friend! Ours is a '15 and love it!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome. We love ours, too. No problems with either of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can get a little bit better monthly payment than i would be able to normally. nothing to write home about though. Honestly I just really like the features of the car.

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Hi Ryan, glad to have you here. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome aboard.
I've owned three Hondas...an '88 Civic...gone now, an '04 Accord EX my wife drives and runs like a Swiss watch and our current '12 CRV LX...a very nice vehicle...not quite as refined as the Accord but I guess I've been spoiled by the Accord lol.
I like the quality and reliability of the Honda brand.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have an '09 that hasn't had an issue since day 1. Bought Honda for the reputation of reliability and I'd say it's well deserved. Recently bought a new Pilot based on our experience with the CRV. Personally, I think pretty much all manufactures (including Honda) have dropped in quality a bit over the last couple years, but Honda remains at the top. Probably the only other make that I'd consider would be Toyota, but all things being equal I prefer the CRV to the RAV4 so it's a wash. If you can get yourself a comfortable deal then it seems like a no-brainer to me. Good luck and welcome to the forum - I've only been here a short time but have found it's full of very friendly folks and a lot of knowledge.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome!

I have a 2007 EX-L with Nav at 85,000 miles and this car has been a dream. I go on many road trips with her and we are quite bonded:) And btw, I bought her second hand from the original owner ( a neighbor) and I couldn't be happier.

Fantastic automobile! You are selling good vehicles!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts