Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, hi! I've been meaning to get here and post up, so here we go. I got a pretty good deal on a 99 EX from work associates, so I've been trying to cram my head with some Honda knowledge, and there's not much room in there. I've updated my bio and don't want to repeat myself so I'll just say I hope I can contribute to the forum(s) and look forward to meeting new people. Dad had a 82 Accord if I remember right, and I drove that for awhile after he passed. Other than that, I am not familiar with Hondas. I got this car as a general run around town car for the wife, she wants to pass her PT on to the kid. Poor kid. I also have a Tracker 4wd that I use mainly for fishing trips around the area. Great vehicle. Thanks for looking and have a good one.

john

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Welcome to the forum John! Glad to have you aboard! Any pics? Happy Motoring! If you need a repair manual I can direct you to where you can download it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks otto, will post some pics up soon. Thanks for the welcome and I'll more than likely need to check a repair manual out. Appreciate that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum.

I feel sorry for you kid too with that in his future.
Thanks for the welcome. lmao, I feel sorry for him myself as well just washed.jpg

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome to the group !! As one who never had the good fortune to get a hand-me-down vehicle, he could do worse that the "Cruiser" from the way it looks - great paint if nothing else. Craig

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey everybody, hi! I've been meaning to get here and post up, so here we go. I got a pretty good deal on a 99 EX from work associates, so I've been trying to cram my head with some Honda knowledge, and there's not much room in there. I've updated my bio and don't want to repeat myself so I'll just say I hope I can contribute to the forum(s) and look forward to meeting new people. Dad had a 82 Accord if I remember right, and I drove that for awhile after he passed. Other than that, I am not familiar with Hondas. I got this car as a general run around town car for the wife, she wants to pass her PT on to the kid. Poor kid. I also have a Tracker 4wd that I use mainly for fishing trips around the area. Great vehicle. Thanks for looking and have a good one.

john
Welcome to the CRVOC forums, cannesman! Glad to hear you got a nice deal on a 99 CR-V. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the recent purchase!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks you guys. Here's a pic of the 99, still needs a bath and a good cleaning inside and out. Hey, can you tell me the difference between generations 1 and 1.5? DSCN0050.JPG

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum John! Glad to have you aboard! Any pics? Happy Motoring! If you need a repair manual I can direct you to where you can download it.
Thanks for helping me out with this, appreciate the help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts