Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I have owned my Honda CRV since my father bought it for me in 1999. It's kind of a sad story. He was diagnosed with Lou Gehrigs disease that same year and he wanted to make sure I was taken care of. He got me a new car and started me out with great credit at the same time. He died from complications of the disease in 2007. I'll always be thankful for his gift.

I take fantastic care of my car and she runs great, but you might not be able to tell by looking at her. She's a tad bit beat up! The biggest fix I've had to do was rebuild the transmission. That was scary but I found a great place in San Francisco that did a fantastic job for a good price, so if you ever are in need of a transmission rebuild in the Bay Area, let me know!

I absolutely love driving my car. I've driven her a lot on the west coast, from LA to Seattle. My favorite drive is to Seattle and back to the Bay Area, listening to music and just enjoying my car. If you need some tips on great places to stop on that drive, lemme know! Also, as you may know, the CRV hugs curves like a champ! I hope to some day do some much longer drives around the US, with my car or maybe a new CRV? We'll see.

Hope you are all having a great day!

;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts