Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello From Singapore!

Tags
singapore
1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  thecrvguy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm a CR-V owner from Singapore, a little island in Southeast Asia.

In my country, cars have a 10-year lifespan and are required to have a certificate of entitlement (COE), which helps to regulate the cars on the road.

After 10 years, we have the option of scrapping the car or renewing the COE for another 5 or 10 years.

My CR-V has slightly more than 3 months of lifespan left, and I'm honestly on the fence about whether to renew it or not. This car has been with me through everything, and it's only been acting up recently. I hope to get some advice from fellow forum members here. Keep a look out for my posts! :)

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard. We have a lot of great people here that can help you with your problem. What problem are you having? I hope you do not scrap the vehicle. CRVs are one of the best small SUV made. Especially if you think that this vehicle has done so much for you. As long as its not a money pit. Let me know.

#5 ·
Thanks, otto888man, for your help in the other thread. :)

If I were you , I would renew for another 5 years, not even knowing what your issue is!
Oh it's a mileage issue; I'm getting poor consumption (~300km on a full tank).

Welcome ! You live in a beautiful country - little warm sometimes, but beautiful. Why not give us a rundown of what ails your var so the experts can tell you what's involved in fixing it and if it's worth it to fix !! Craig
Thank you, magnumpii. I have poor mileage on the car (~300km on a full tank), and some small issues here and there. But the main thing bugging me is the mileage and the slight off-center steering, despite a wheel alignment, rotation and balancing.

#3 ·
If I were you , I would renew for another 5 years, not even knowing what your issue is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.