Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I was in the service (USMC) serving on Hawaii (K-Bay) in 1997, where I purchased a first generation CRV (LX Forest Green). I owned it for several years and had it shipped between Hawaii, Connecticut, North Carolina, and California. I even had it stored for a few years while I was stationed overseas back in 2004. It was a great vehicle at the time, but unfortunately I had to sell the old CRV in 2013 as I was again stationed overseas and was unable to store the CRV at that time; it was a bitter and sweet farewell.

Fast forward to this evening (Aug 2017), I am a new owner of the 2017 Honda CRV EX-L (Gray interior/Modern Steel). I love the new features and how it has matured throughout the years. I look forward to sharing/reading stories as I plan to use this forum for future assistance. Time to hit the videos and manuals to learn how to use the new gadgets. Until next time. From sunny Arizona! :cool:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Congratulations on your 2017! With 20 years difference, I bet you are enjoying and amazed with the new CRV experience.

I had to say goodbye to a 1977 Chevrolet Nova that I had had for 38 years. I sold that Nova to a high school math teacher and I felt like I had said good bye to my best friend. But I bought my sweet CRV which let me enjoy my road trips and driving in general. Such a good vehicle!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts