Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Hello from the Pacific Northwest (USA)

346 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Dave Bulldog
Just recently bought a 2000 Special Edition CRV from my grandparents. It is my first car ever, but I have taken a year of automotive maintenance in school. Looking to keep my V running, and maybe do a few modifications. Y'all seem like a nice community, and I have already been helped by one of your members.
Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator
2018 EX-L fwd
1,747 Posts
Welcome to the CRVOC forum. Many fine folks here from around the globe.

Happy to see that you've already filled in your vehicle information in the Account Settings. Presently have 6 generations of the V on the road. Knowing the year & trim helps everyone when asking advice & giving advice.

Any chance that this is a 5MT? If so, congratulations. Lots of forum members will be extremely jealous! :p

· Registered
2000 CR-V SE
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the CRVOC forum. Many fine folks here from around the globe.

Happy to see that you've already filled in your vehicle information in the Account Settings. Presently have 6 generations of the V on the road. Knowing the year & trim helps everyone when asking advice & giving advice.

Any chance that this is a 5MT? If so, congratulations. Lots of forum members will be extremely jealous! :p
Unfortunately, its a column shifting auto. I am keeping my eyes open for a wrecked V to take the parts for a manual swap. Probably have to race some members of this forum to get it tho!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts