Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
I agree. I haven't saw one report in UK claiming oil dilution and your experience confirms that but my inner worry bead was jangling at the time. Thankfully I'm very happy with the Hybrid, drives beautifully, never fails to impress me and has surpassed all my previous cars with respect to ownership.

The car needs a spruce up to get the salt and muck off it before posting photos.
Can you post the Hybrid models MSRP ? It is a secret here in the USA, thanks

· Registered
3 Posts
I should have clarified that the pricing relates more to the lower spec "SE" trim of the Hybrid, not the SR/EX trims. They seem to be holding values quite well.

Yes the 750kg towing will be a deal breaker for some, especially when the competing RAV4 can lug almost three times that amount....
I should have clarified that the pricing relates more to the lower spec "SE" trim of the Hybrid, not the SR/EX trims. They seem to be holding values quite well.

Yes the 750kg towing will be a deal breaker for some, especially when the competing RAV4 can lug almost three times that amount....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.