Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Hello from UK CRV SR Hybrid

3366 18
Hello everyone.

I've been lurking in the background for six months since purchasing my first CRV. Had experience of other manufacturers SUVs but the test drive was my first time behind the wheel of a Honda. Decided upon a Japanese car after experiencing the downside of owning several overrated European marques which were less than dependable. Tested the Japanese market by buying a Mazda diesel saloon which was fraught with problems due to the DPF design, the bain of all things diesel. Added to the demonisation of the Diesel engine in the Uk it was time to move to petrol cars and given that hybrids are becoming more available I decided to focus on hybrid models.

Test drove a number of cars but was blown away with the CRV Hybrid, the spec, the drivability and the general experience of driving a quality product. Did my research on the CVT transmission and hybrid setup as most of my driving experience has been with manual transmission. Cannot believe the smoothness of the CVT although it gets a bit excited when pushed. Anyway I digress and it's fairly obvious I am a fan of my new car and hopefully can add to the forum in the future.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,907 Posts
The Honda website for the 2020 CR-V Hybrid confirms the Real Time AWD on all trim levels:

The CR-V Hybrid offers:
Honda Sensing® Standard on All Trims
Real Time AWD™ Standard on All Trims
Two-Motor Hybrid Powertrain
Sport, Econ and EV Drive Modes
Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback
LED Headlights Standard on All Trims
Available Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
Available Apple CarPlay® Integration*
Available Android Auto™ Integration*
Available Wireless Phone Charger*
2020 Honda CR-V: The Compact Hybrid SUV | Honda

There's no pricing on the Honda site, but KBB also suggests prices starting at US $28,000.

As a comparison, the 2020 CR-V LX AWD with the 1.5L Turbo engine starts at US $26,550.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.