Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Have just bought my first CRV; 2000 model auto in silver with 330,000 Kilometers.

Have a few issues to fix to get it running perfect and thinking about doing a small suspension lift to better cope with the deep snow, but absolutely love the car already!

Decided to join this forum as it seems a great source of advice and cool pictures ;)

Joe

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Got any pictures? We love pictures. Keep us informed on how the car is doing.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard! I agree with Larry we love pictures. Problems with your V post them so we can help you.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Welcome to the picnic table club (it's in the back of your car)!

Put some nice snow tires on it and you will be good to go this winter.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys! Have just added a pic of the CRV to my avatar... Will try and upload some better photos when I get a chance to take them :D

Have posted my current problems in the problem section of the forum, basically having trouble with O2 and catalytic converter fault codes :poop:.

Rockymtncrv mines been taken by a previous owner so will have to keep an eye out for one haha!

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
FYI, more folks will see it if you post in the Gen1.5 section rather than problems and issues, which is kind of a catch-all. Efforts are underway by the admins to reorganize the sections and remove some redundant ones, like problems and issues, which are confusing and unneeded. Some of that is due to our recent switch to a new platform.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeh the missing picnic table turns the boot floor into a floppy mess haha need to get that fixed asap! Thanks racoon I will take a look. Have seen one for sale down in Vancouver so might try and pick that up next time I'm down in the city :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts