Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I'm Michael and I hail from Wakefield in West Yorkshire.
I am not new to the Honda world I currently own a 7th generation Accord 2.4l I vtec type S.
And until recently was the proud owner of a 17 year old HRV. Unfortunately its demise came when I was rear ended by a BMW whilst stationary at a set of traffic lights. As the cost of repairs to the car far outweighed the current value my insurance company had no choice but to write it off.
I have an 11 month old German Shepherd Dog called Frankie(I'll hopefully post him up in the dog section).and we needed something to get him out and about(training classes etc), so I took a look at what was on offer and I liked the look of the 2nd generation CRV. Particularly I liked how low the rear was and also I liked the door instead of the tail lift/hatch.
I am in the final stages of purchase of a 2007,2.0l executive with 5 speed manual gearbox. Low mileage for its age 67000miles, 1 previous owner and full service history
I found CR.VOC by accident as I googled lump in the floor of a CRV which directed me to this forum, I am an active member of another Honda forum and hope that I can bring some experience to this one and also learn a lot about something new to me. Thanks.
Michael

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delay in responding but had a bit of a torrid time since my accident and also had a number of problems with the new purchase. Failing clutch master cylinder and very bad vibration when accelerating which resulted in two new front drive shafts being fitted.
Here's a couple of pictures of "Nancy" named after my mum who very recently passed away.
IMG_1165.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts