Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring | Modern Steel Metallic | Black Leather
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I am a new 2020 CR-V Hybrid Touring owner having just taken delivery on 3/10/2020. My previous vehicle was a 2020 Honda Insight Hybrid Touring and I decided to trade up to the CR-V Hybrid to have more cargo room and more back seat leg room. So far, my ownership experience has been great! I'm really familiar with the Honda set-up of features and driver assistance having come from the Insight but the big plus is in the powertrain. The powertrain in the 2020 Honda CR-V is really smooth, peppy, and far more quiet than my previous Insight. With only 130 miles on the ODO, I don't have a real accurate fuel mileage number as of yet. The trip computer is averaging 40.1 as of this time but will be sure to update when I more accurate numbers.

I'm happy to be here and enjoy the shared knowledge that forums such as this have to offer! :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome. It would be helpful to those of us in the market for one if you could share the price of your new Honda. Please break out the cost of the car from the taxes, registration and dealer fees which total the out the door price. Thank you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid MSRP. The dealer tried to charge me a “Market Adjustment Fee” as my Honda CR-V Hybrid was the first one in the state and that it was my “privilege” to have the opportunity to buy this “limited production” and “high value” CR-V. I didn’t have to work too hard for them to remove the $5,000 adjustment fee.
So in the end, I paid MSRP of $37,070 plus Doc fee was $599.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$5000 fee!!!

Wow!

Welcome, and a lovely colour!
I know, right! I guess they had to try it....I'm young but it's not my first rodeo!

Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Personally, I'm going to wait until Summer to see how things progress with this "new" vehicle plus I won't pay MSRP. I may be optimistic but I think toyota and honda will start battling it out and when the Toyota Prime comes out Honda will have to do something which probably means better pricing. I can get a Rav4 hybrid at invoice (so the dealer says) but not liking the issues Toyota is having with their gas tank and engine block. As long as my current vehicle keeps running my strategy is good :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a CR-V EX-L Hybird on 3/13 in Southern California. Visited two dealerships who wanted $5K over MSRP. Found a dealer that had one on the lot and was willing to sell at MSRP with a couple of dealer add-ons (Mud Guards and Rubber Floor Mats). I’m sure prices will drop as more inventory becomes available. But I was willing to pay MSRP because the lease on my prior car ended two weeks ago and I’ve been waiting for the Hybrid to launch. Love it so far.

·
Premium Member
2019 Acura RDX Aspec
1,706 Posts
I purchased a CR-V EX-L Hybird on 3/13 in Southern California. Visited two dealerships who wanted $5K over MSRP. Found a dealer that had one on the lot and was willing to sell at MSRP with a couple of dealer add-ons (Mud Guards and Rubber Floor Mats). I’m sure prices will drop as more inventory becomes available. But I was willing to pay MSRP because the lease on my prior car ended two weeks ago and I’ve been waiting for the Hybrid to launch. Love it so far.

View attachment 138000
nice
Few dealers here have multiples for msrp

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
While spending some time at home this weekend (like all of us should be doing)! I took the time to detail my new CR-V Hybrid Touring. Got a nice coat of wax on it and am really happy with the results!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts