Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I guess I'll kick this off - just looks ugly to see "Never" (posted to) next to our name on the listing.

Just bought a new '07 CR-V EX from Go Honda in Westminster. Got a fair deal I thought with a trade of a '00 Lexus ES300. Did most of it over the Internet with Laura, then just went in and she only had to make one return trip to "the box" when I rejected their trade value for the Lexus. I gave 'em my "I'll walk if I don't get this price" and they went for it.

Anyway, love the CR-V - we bought it because we are motorhomers and it has a great rep as a toad. Also the Lexus was getting very expensive maintenance wise, and we don't have the Lexus "mindset" anymore.

So, welcome Rocky Mountain Friends! We are near Brighton, CO by the way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now that is funny Black Pearl. Cracked me up! But you're right, as soon as I get my plates I'm putting those silly little things on there so that I can finally come to closure with them! Now, if I can just find the 12-step programs for "VSA off while towing?" and "Do I have body plugs installed or not?", I'll be whole again! Actually this Wednesday the Service Manager is going to hoist my V and show me whether I do or don't have body plugs installed - so try to hang on until my update then!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I have great confidence that you will be healed!

Now, if I can just find the 12-step programs for "VSA off while towing?" and "Do I have body plugs installed or not?", I'll be whole again!
Anyone that can shed the "Lexus mindset" for a CR-V, will undoubtedly have no trouble in the 12 step program regarding VSA and body plugs. You have shown a remarkable adaptability to conquer the impediments of CR-V procurement with astounding courage and panache. I have great faith in you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome fellow Coloradan!

Although the hubby & I are not owners of a CR-V, we service and maintain them at our shop in Arvada. We have owned MANY Hondas/Acuras over the years and are the proud owners of the fastest Element in the world (we're part of the www.elementownersclub.com as well).

Looking forward to meeting folks from this board too! Tom & JuliE are super great to work with :)

We're having a big open house at our new location at the end of January and we'd love to have some CR-Vers there too. I'll keep you all posted!

Barb

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome fellow Coloradan!

Although the hubby & I are not owners of a CR-V, we service and maintain them at our shop in Arvada. We have owned MANY Hondas/Acuras over the years and are the proud owners of the fastest Element in the world (we're part of the www.elementownersclub.com as well).

Looking forward to meeting folks from this board too! Tom & JuliE are super great to work with :)

We're having a big open house at our new location at the end of January and we'd love to have some CR-Vers there too. I'll keep you all posted!

Barb
I live in the suburbs south of Denver. Are there any Honda service facilities in that area that you would recommend?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're looking for warranty service at a dealership, contact Bill Organ at Ralph Schomp. As far as independent facilities, I have no one that I can give my stamp of approval.

We've found that most maintenance items can be done the same day, so if you are needing some things done outside of the warranty period we'd love to earn your business.

If you end up finding a good place down south, let me know. I'm always building my network of shop owners who run their business with integrity.

Barb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Fellow Colorado Honda Owners

I'm a first time Honda owner and I purchased my 07 CRV_AWD and I luv it.

I gave my 2001 Mitsubishi GT 3.0l with only 30k miles on it to my wife after my last $170 ticket.

Rich...Colorado Springs
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts