Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new 2019 EX-L Lunar grey w/ black leather. It is my wife vehicle after 9 years driving Pilots. (2011,2013,2015) (we had major paint issues with the 2015 pilot) She did not like the recent change to the Pilot and fell in love with the CRV. I will be looking for advice on which all weather mats work best, and hitch ideas for our Thule bike rack.

Thanks in advance

Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
Congrats.

weathertech and oem all weathers seem to be the usual go to mats here with a few stragglers buying random other brands.

etrailer.com has some nice hitches and/or again oem unit

Registered
Welcome!

You should receive som excellent replies to your questions.

Happy you are here!

Vendor
That should be a great choice of a new ride, congratulations! Post up some pics when you have a chance!

If you ever have any questions or need assistance with finding a set of top-grade floor mats or a bike rack for your CR-V, let us know, we will be glad to help you!

By the way, here is a link to all universal and custom-fit parts that are currently available for your Honda: 2019 Honda CR-V Accessories & Parts at CARiD.com

Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
Welcome to the forum! On the mats, I'm quite happy with my Weathertechs, though I've heard some complaints about them being too thin, but I've had no issues so far. On the bike rack, I would have difficulty choosing any rack that interfered with rear hatch operation, as I use the hatch daily. A hitch-mount rack would get in my way. But, having had those Pilots, you probably know more than I do on the subject, so keep us posted on that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts