Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 CR-V LX
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New CR-V owner!!! I picked up a 2001 LX for my daughter and we love it. How have I never owned one before now? Anyway, we are working out some issues and have been using this forum for a while, I figured that it was time to join!

·
Registered
2001 CR-V LX
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Looks pretty clean! These things will go just about forever with care.
It's super clean, but not very well taken care of. It has its fair share of problems but nothing I can't work out. Im looking forward to learning from the veteran owners on this forum!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Firstly, welcome!

The 1st gen. CR-V's have a very nice picnic table (it's the rear floor - remove it and fold the legs down) and a very nice storage compartment under the right front passenger seat (unless a previous owner opted for the optional 6 disc changer).

Our first CR-V was a '97. Great cars!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Firstly, welcome!

The 1st gen. CR-V's have a very nice picnic table (it's the rear floor - remove it and fold the legs down) and a very nice storage compartment under the right front passenger seat (unless a previous owner opted for the optional 6 disc changer).

Our first CR-V was a '97. Great cars!
Picnic tables were also in the Gen2. Not sure about storage compartments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts