Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CR-VOC Sponsor
18 Posts
Southern Calif. Combo Meet

We should setup a CR-V meet...
Hi, my name is Jerry @ South Coast Accessories one of the Sponsors of the Owners club. I've been active with the Element Owners Club since 2005. I'm also a sponsor of the Ridgeline owners club.
The reason for this post is we're working on a Southern Calif. Combo Meet in early 2009.:cool: I want to invite all the CR-V Owners Club Members to this event. If you never have attended one of these meets, your in for a fun time.:D You'll meet and greet a great group of people with a common love of their Honda's. You'll see some mods, and new ideas for up grading your CR-V, from campers, to tuners, we'll have them all. I'll keep you posted on the date, time, and place of this meet. If your interested, let me know and I'll be sure to keep you advised.
Thanks again, and drive safe, Jerry/SCA

·
Registered
675 Posts
Socal crv meet

Hi, my name is Jerry @ South Coast Accessories one of the Sponsors of the Owners club. I've been active with the Element Owners Club since 2005. I'm also a sponsor of the Ridgeline owners club.
The reason for this post is we're working on a Southern Calif. Combo Meet in early 2009.:cool: I want to invite all the CR-V Owners Club Members to this event. If you never have attended one of these meets, your in for a fun time.:D You'll meet and greet a great group of people with a common love of their Honda's. You'll see some mods, and new ideas for up grading your CR-V, from campers, to tuners, we'll have them all. I'll keep you posted on the date, time, and place of this meet. If your interested, let me know and I'll be sure to keep you advised.
Thanks again, and drive safe, Jerry/SCA
HEY JERRY - lets assemble a socal meet

If I may suggest at the L.A. parking lot zoo.

How about mid January, anybody, comments.....:)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi, I'm in SFV (Sylmar) work in North Hollywood, The new CR-V LX is the wifes car but she lets me use it from time to time.............so perhaps I can find time to join in something?

·
Registered
371 Posts
We're proud owners of a new V! And would surely be up for a meet. Why don't we CRV owners plan one?!
Anyone else in our neck of the woods (LA, San B, Orange, Riverside, SD, Ventura, Santa B. counties) wanna meet up with Vikinggod and droooooool over the newest 2010 on the block??? maybe breakfast someplace?:)

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I don't know if anyone from Northern Socal would like to attend teh October 10th Meet in San leandro. It will feature the Element Owners club and me (us, if anyone else here goes)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi, I'm in SFV (Sylmar) work in North Hollywood, The new CR-V LX is the wifes car but she lets me use it from time to time.............so perhaps I can find time to join in something?
I used to live there for over three years, by the veterans park, Beaver St.
I moved down to San Pedro and just recently to Lomita.
I'm in the same boat, wife's V but I drive it during the week, she's using it only in the weekends.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts