Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Submissions are now being taken for JUNE CR-V OF THE MONTH
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I can't hear the noise from the video , it could be my browser or something else. Could you describe the noise? Can you tell if the noise is coming from the back or front?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Tried all those things and nothing. NO weird noises when turning in a parking lot just when I "think" the rear end is engaging.

The bigger issue however is how bad the car is shaking with a set of aftermarket axles in it. I had to hit the axles real hard with a big hammer on the outermost shaft to free it from the hub. Any chance i could have damaged something inside the trans causing it to shake under load? Or are the aftermarket junk axles the likely culprit>?
You might have 2 separate problem. Is the Aftermarket brand new or a Remanufactured ? Did you had the vibes before replacing the Front Axle? If you can take out or at least where the U Joint connects to the Rear Diff & the Tranny goes to see if there is any binding on the u joints. Before doing this be sure you mark where the flange goes to the tranny & rear diff use a white out or something that will make you remember where it came from as not to throw the balance out. It could also be a binding centre bearing that is worn out. Let us know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.