Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to purchase a 2015 CR-V EX, however I am stuck on between white and kona coffee.
I probably go with kona coffee because of black interior color. (I don't like beige interior color.)
How is everyones experiences with the kona coffee? is it hard to clean like black exterior?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Kona Coffee and I love the colour. The interior stays much cleaner than the beige and grey over time. They tend to get dingy where as the black does not.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I have white so partial to that. Do they not make a black interior any longer for the white? They did in 2013.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
If you "Build Your Own" on the Honda website, you can select the black interior with the White Diamond Pearl interior on the 2015 EX-L trim.

I don't think you can go wrong either way, our CRV is Kona Coffee and I have another vehicle that is white, I like both. I have had black vehicles before and I don't find the KC to be as finicky to maintain.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Don't like the Kona Coffee. In my opinion, there are only 3 acceptable colors for a vehicle (black, white and silver).

·
Registered
644 Posts
White and Silver, especially if you live in areas where roads are salted during winter or chance of getting muddy. Unless you spend a lot of time detailing the outside, there is always a light film of salt & grime left on the vehicle. Any other color will provide a nice contast and the dirt will show. My opinion.

·
Registered
183 Posts
As someone who has ordered a 2015 EX-L (and whose dad did the same thing last month), I think Honda dropped the ball on colors. From what I have heard from salesmen, buyers haven't been generally thrilled with the colors, especially the interior (as someone mentioned, the grey and beige colors are too light and will show dirt). I have been waiting 3 weeks for an EX-L in Urban Titanium (in black) and my dealer can't seem to find anyone willing to trade for one, which indicates it is one of the more popular choices right now.

My dad (across the state) had to wait for another truck delivery (the one he saw at his dealer had already been promised in a trade) that took about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I hate anything that hints of brown, so I'd go white or silver. However, only with silver can you get a black interior at the EX trim level in a color I'd actually want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts