Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the cr-v game, but I recently bought a 2011 Awd ex-l (non-navigation). I currently have the oem 17in wheel I'm running now. I want to get a good rim and tire set up for the winter time. I was looking to get a set of Cragar rims with BFG t/a tires. My concern is that I would have to put a lift kit on. I really don't want to do that. I want to just get a good set of snow rim and tire combo then swap em back to factory in summer. Any suggestions or info is much appreciated

·
Registered
868 Posts
What kind of help are you looking for? Get Honda rims or some that are compatible with your CRV. Every seller gas that info. Get the same size winter tires as your current tires. No lifts or whatever required. Don't forget about TPMS issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I want to get 16in Cragar rims with BFG T/A tires and I was wondering what tire size I can run without having to lift the CR-V. I wanna just put the winter wheels on in the winter and then put the OEM ones on in the summer. There is a nice gold 3rd gen on here with this set up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts