Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

My radiator has a slow leak along the top seal of the core where it meets the black plastic composite area. I'm looking to replace the radiator and shopping on RockAuto. I have four options to choose from across 4 manufacturers: CSF, DENSO, TYC, and OSC.

Anyone have any recommendations and/or past experience with these manufacturers? I highlighted the available RockAuto radiators that fit CR-Vs built in Japan. Appreciate any advice anyone can lend to help pick a radiator.

==============================================
ULTRA-POWER 13031 {#19010RZYA51} Info
w/QUICK CONNECT OUTLET CONNECTIONS; USA BUILT
$70.79

CSF 3337 {#19010RZAA51} Info One of our most popular parts
For vehicle built in Japan (Only 1 Remaining)
$78.89

DENSO 2213235 {#19010RZAA51} Info
For vehicle built in Japan
$85.79

TYC 2954 {#19010RZAA51, HO3010209} Info
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the USA. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. For vehicle built in Japan
$85.79

CSF 3338 {#19010RZYA51} Info One of our most popular parts
For vehicle built in USA
Part image
$96.79

OSC 13031 {#19010RZYA51} Info
For vehicle built in USA; W/ QUICK CONNECT OUTLET CONNECTIONS [Private Label Package ]
$104.99

OSC 2954 {#19010RZAA51} Info
For vehicle built in Japan; W/ STANDARD OUTLET CONNECTIONS [Private Label Package ] (Only 1 Remaining)
$141.79

·
Registered
34 Posts
interesting reading anyway..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting reading anyway..

Thanks for the read. The OSC radiator sounds like its the better made model, and the most expensive one. Appreciate the time you took to dig the article from the other forum.

·
Registered
1999 CRV Lx
741 Posts
Search those same part numbers from R.A. at other sites. If their prices are way lower for the same part than their competitors I would be weary.

I'll always bring my experience with R.A to others. IT was NOT worth what I was supposed to save. I had to buy the same part again locally. You can say that thanks to that experience and others now I'm buying better quality parts, even if the price is a bit more.

Jmo.
I'm sure there are many happy customers here just as I was until I got scr %$#d by them.

Again jmo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts