Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. This is my first post to this owners club so I hope I'm posting in the correct place.
I bought my new CR_V in June of this year and it's a pleasure to drive it, smooth comfortable and no problems till this morning. When I started the car a message flashed up on the computer screen "EcNcservice has stopped. Went to the dealership and they don't know what it means either but the plan to investigate. Anyone here know what the message means.

Thanks.

Caley.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have not seen that message before did this message came out of the dash or the Entertainment unit? The dealer should be able to give you an answer. As they will call the corporate Honda & connect them to the Engineering department.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! I have not seen that message before did this message came out of the dash or the Entertainment unit? The dealer should be able to give you an answer. As they will call the corporate Honda & connect them to the Engineering department.
Thanks for responding. When I first started the car this morning the menu was on the screen then I pressed the audio selector it was then it appeared. Happened twice. The dealer was a flumoxed as me. I've been told they will put the car on diagnostics sometime this week and see what comes up. It's such a strange message but somebody must know what it means.

Caley.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could it be related to some sort of hands-free phone service or GPS?
It will be interesting to find out. :)
Buffalo4
Hi.

No idea how a hands free service notice would appear on my screen, I don't have any hands free items in the car. It might be something to do with the audio as that was the menu item I selected first this morning. Let you know if I find out what it is. Very puzzling.

Caley.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts